Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailbag: Agree with Romo's Assessment?
Romo says contracts for Dak, Zeke, and Cooper will get done..... nothing to worry about!

Feel better now? ;-}
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

OK..... Romo also says..... it's a coin flip, as to whether Zeke plays for the Cowboys in week 1.

I would say that qualifies as something "to worry about".
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

Not so sure romo really knows much about contracts. I wouldn't cut Zeke any slack. I'd let his agent know the cowboys fully intend to keep every cent of the fines imposed as a result of his holdout. Take it or leave it time.

Yeah man...with the duration left on his contract, I'm still waiving good bye to this brother...best of luck! Now, I'd probably sign this cat long before the other two..simply based on how this team was finally built...the J.John way! Good or bad, JJ finally had a revelation after 25 years! Not sure it works well in this era, without a suitable D though, which we have for a year or so anyway... Once these O standouts get paid...forget about retaining the D...once again!

As far as Romo and contracts, I'm really very "happy" he got his...cause he certainly didn't have this caliber team behind him throughout his career...and paid for it!

For sure. Tony took a beating. Glad he was able to walk away from the game on his two feet.

I only wish we had him for the 2019 season personally...we might actually win something for a change! He'd be a "hell of an upgrade" to Dak...for sure!

Romo is in a contract year himself..... and word is they haven't even started negotiations.

CBS is monumentally stupid if they let him go..... he's the best in the business right now!

My comment above...still stands! I'd much rather have Romo back than Witten, but I'd take em both back if Romo was on the list...