Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lobby
Well, it's not as if we're dealing with complicated personalities. Turns out I'm pretty good at figuring out children. I tried visiting that site earlier today to read their posts but I've been totally locked out. Can't even be a guest anymore. Looks like I'll be missing out on the esoteric erotica.

Well since KKK runs the site he only wants his little clique which is fine he can hang with starbarf all he wants, those guys talk about creepy shit anyway, I mean it really gets weird! Now some football......

Prediction Time!

The Cowboys offense really struggled last week especially their running game and that's totally unacceptable with the o-line they have along with the best running back in the league they should be able to run for 150 plus each game! With that being said Greenbay's D-line is atrocious and with Gallop back in the line up (huge loss last week) the Cowboys at home should pound the Packers and they will I love the Cowboys in this one!

Cowboys 35
Greenbay 20

Stephen hoping to have dak signed before game time.  I do hope gallup's ready.  Need to see more Pollard, even if in relief. We have several nagging injuries.  Pack without devontae Adams.  I've rented a suite for this one.  Designated driver needed.

Hey guys, do you want to see how fast I can delete this website? My website that is...... Maybe when you find another free forum you will think twice before throwing the owner of a website under the bus for simply not agreeing with you.

Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. I built this site to be free for anyone to use with NO rules. All you had to do was be DECENT human beings. Now I will just burn this site down. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Tks
Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

(10-04-2019, 11:33 PM)cern Wrote: Well, it's not as if we're dealing with complicated personalities.  Turns out I'm pretty good at figuring out children.  I tried visiting that site earlier today to read their posts but I've been totally locked out.  Can't even be a guest anymore.  Looks like I'll be missing out on the esoteric erotica.

For someone who dislikes the site talkingcowboys so much, you sure did seem to spend a lot of time there after you asked to be removed yet again. Only a child would join and leave 4 different times within that short a span of time but we accommodated you each and every time as nicely as possible. I'm beginning to think you were doing it on purpose. If so, that would be the living definition of childish behavior. At any rate, Its done! Good luck elsewhere.
Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

I see that KKK is at it again such a little bitch on a power trip, but before you burn the site down do me a favor go F yourself first!

Sincerely
Coach D.

Damn. Seems Nancy got her knickers in a wad. As for other free forums, I mostly post on cowboyszone.com. thousands of members like the old dc.com. and hundreds of the old gang over there. Very professionally run site. I would spend less than 3 minutes daily on talking cowboys. There was only so much of that vacuous blather I could stand.

@tks. Tell you what. I'll stop posting here as of today and that way your membership will grow by leaps and bounds under your leadership. And just a hint, allowing gratuitous profanity and vulgarity isn't the way to run a website.

(10-05-2019, 05:28 PM)cern Wrote: Damn.  Seems Nancy got her knickers in a wad.  As for other free forums, I mostly post on cowboyszone.com. thousands of members like the old dc.com.  and hundreds of the old gang over there.  Very professionally run site.  I would spend less than 3 minutes daily on talking cowboys.  There was only so much of that vacuous blather I could stand.
Cowboyzone here we come, see how easy it is KKK we just go somewhere else! Have fun over there at your disgraceful site with all 2 and half members you racist bastard!