Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lobby
Its been too long Tristar and Nader. Good to see you guys and you too Starhart.
Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

Thanks Tks...... good to see you too!
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

Sorry guys, I have had a hectic week but will try and keep up.
Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

I'M GAY!!

(08-04-2019, 05:56 AM)Nad Wrote: I'M GAY!!

Well that's not exactly late breaking news.   Dodgy
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

(07-24-2019, 03:26 PM)Tristar Wrote: I'm not much of a memorabilia collector, but, I have Tyrone Crawford's rookie jersey.  That may be worth something someday...in Canadian dollars.  It was when he was #70 not #98.
hola.  how have things been in the far north.

@tks....you seem vaguely familiar. perhaps another site?

(07-24-2019, 04:39 AM)Doc Wrote: Yes I requested you....too many psychedelics in my experimental years making a purple haze. Good to see ya starhart and tristar and I see perk broke through to the other side. ?
thank you for the invitation.  though I can't understand why.

I don't know if this is the right place on the site for this, and if it's not, feel free to move it, but I think Cowboys fans should see it, and I've also sent comments to the NFL.

Upon further review...... the suspension of Robert Quinn appears to be yet another bullshit attack on the Cowboys by the league. All available information suggests that he was given the substance he tested positive for, via contamination from a pharmacy that filled a prescription for someone else, and somehow allowed a miniscule amount into a prescription for Quinn to treat seizures. The amount found in his system is so small that it would take at least 1500 times as much, to function in any way as a masking agent. The NFL should be ashamed of themselves, for treating Robert Quinn this way!

Wow...I'm thinkin AB's done slipped a gear or some shit! This man used to be my absolute favorite WR, and now I've lost complete respect for the man... He's definitely done in this league... The Steelers made a great decision to "off" this cat from their locker room imo... Give this brother some meds...please!

LMFAO...sorry...but true... As far as the whole Quinn suspension, if he really violated the rules it will hold, and if he didn't it won't... The "rich" cats make the rules in this league, and Mr. Good Fellow is their spokesperson... The other owners could lobby for JJ to give his "gold jacket" back, in trade to let this go I suppose? I'd be an advocate, for sure! LMFAO.... Perhaps I'll send my comments to the NFL directly...nah...that'd be pretty ridiculous...now wouldn't it?

(08-10-2019, 01:44 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: Wow...I'm thinkin AB's done slipped a gear or some shit!  This man used to be my absolute favorite WR, and now I've lost complete respect for the man...  He's definitely done in this league...  The Steelers made a great decision to "off" this cat from their locker room imo...  Give this brother some meds...please!
chucky's probably wishing he'd stayed in the broadcast booth.  because of the cap, coaches can't really discipline players much anymore.  and just wait until they get to las vegas and the temptations multiply.

HAPPY GAME DAY EVERYBODY!

Kick some Farty-Whiner ASS!

It's football season.... ish!

I think our backups are MUCH better than their backups! ;-}

You KNOW..... most teams are drooling over players who won't make our roster!

it may mean nothing in the standings, but this game is worth watching to me. want to see pollard and weber. just a hint of Kellen moore. young receivers. battle between rush and white.