Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lobby
im not sure if quoting the post with every post clarifies or confuses. maybe i need to take a couple shots before i read lol

(07-22-2019, 03:28 PM)Tristar Wrote: Eh?

Dang I almost missed this one Tristar. Good to see ya man.
Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

I'm told my presence was requested. You knuckleheads must be tired of picking on each other. ;-}

Hope you're all doing well..... and are all ready for an amazing season!
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

(07-23-2019, 02:15 PM)Tks Wrote:

The Moderator has returned in unmoderated form...yeah I know...new word...check websters 2nd CA edition if you don't believe me...  How have you been?

(07-24-2019, 12:58 AM)StarHart Wrote: I'm told my presence was requested.  You knuckleheads must be tired of picking on each other. ;-}

Hope you're all doing well..... and are all ready for an amazing season!
Musta been a 'crank call' fer sure...

I don't know.... ask your Mom!
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

(07-24-2019, 01:55 AM)StarHart Wrote: I don't know.... ask your Mom!
She's not much of "hat" fan...so probably not a great idea to bring her into the mix...

Yes I requested you....too many psychedelics in my experimental years making a purple haze. Good to see ya starhart and tristar and I see perk broke through to the other side. ?

It will be a good season if Moore and Kitna do what Kris Richardson did last year and save Garrett’s job.

(07-24-2019, 04:39 AM)Doc Wrote: Yes I requested you....too many psychedelics in my experimental years making a purple haze. Good to see ya starhart and tristar and I see perk broke through to the other side. ?

Thanks Doc...... always happy to discuss Cowboys football with other fans!

I have the 1985 SI with Danny White getting mauled by the Bears ... 44-0 that game was. In the article , Ditka asked Buddy Ryan to hold back a little because he didn't want to embarrass Landry. You can imagine what Buddy said.

(07-24-2019, 01:21 AM)cellarrodent Wrote:

The Moderator has returned in unmoderated form...yeah I know...new word...check websters 2nd CA edition if you don't believe me...  How have you been?

Hi Guys,

Good to "see" ya. I forgot that I used to be a moderator...heavy lies the head that wears the crown. No wonder I feel so light headed.

I'm not much of a memorabilia collector, but, I have Tyrone Crawford's rookie jersey. That may be worth something someday...in Canadian dollars. It was when he was #70 not #98.

Hello Tristar ... how you been man ?

(07-24-2019, 02:23 PM)nader Wrote: I have the 1985 SI with Danny White getting mauled by the Bears ... 44-0 that game was. In the article , Ditka asked Buddy Ryan to hold back a little because he didn't want to embarrass Landry. You can imagine what Buddy said.

That was such a horrible game.  I was in a bowling league, at the time, with a Bears fan.... he was relentless..... still give me a hard time about that game!