Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lobby
@coach d. I had no problems with their rules. what i resented is the double standard for applying the rules. as long as you were a member of the mutual admiration society (there appeared to be 5 of them) you could say anything you want. but if not, the axe was quick to fall. if I were the administrator of a site, it would be my intention to want to make it grow. I would encourage a spirited repartee devoid of gratuitous profanity. but that doesn't seem to be the management style of those spending a few hundred bucks a year in order to have their egos stroked. it's so bad tks comes here just to let us all know that he's going to suspend both your and cellarrodent's accounts on his talkingcowboys site. truly pathetic.

(10-03-2019, 06:47 PM)cern Wrote: @coach d.  I had no problems with their rules.  what i resented is the double standard for applying the rules.  as long as you were a member of the mutual admiration society (there appeared to be 5 of them)  you could say anything you want.  but if not, the axe was quick to fall.  if I were the administrator of a site, it would be my intention to want to make it grow.  I would encourage a spirited repartee devoid of gratuitous profanity.  but that doesn't seem to be the management style of those spending a few hundred bucks a year in order to have their egos stroked.  it's so bad tks comes here just to let us all know that he's going to suspend both your and cellarrodent's accounts on his talkingcowboys site.  truly pathetic.
Yes that it is and yes he does but you know what, they'll be down to all 5 of the posters that you were talking about! Like I said (as it was at dc.com) it's very cliquey and you and I ain't in it but I hope the quail taste good!

@coach d. quail is always good. landed a few hours ago back in dfw. brought back a ton of grouse and ptarmigan. going to cook them texas style. cut the breasts in thin strips, wrap them around a piece of jalapeno and onion. roll them up and wrap with bacon and slather in home made bbq sauce. then on to the hot grill. it works for sandhill crane. should work for ptarmigan and grouse. and of course, a cold beer.

(10-03-2019, 07:17 PM)cern Wrote: @coach d.    quail is always good.  landed a few hours ago back in dfw.  brought back a ton of grouse and ptarmigan.  going to cook them texas style.  cut the breasts in thin strips, wrap them around a piece of jalapeno and onion.  roll them up and wrap with bacon and slather in home made bbq sauce.  then on to the hot grill. it works for sandhill crane.  should work for ptarmigan and grouse.  and of course, a cold beer.
 I never got into hunting but I fished a shit load when I was a kid (bass fishing mainly) but I sure in hell will eat what you catch, I have no problem there. As you see I'm not a big killer but love to eat red or white or dark meat.

@coach. I drive by talkingcowboys at times to see what's going on. I saw where you told a particular poster I said "hi" which I did not. I'd prefer you not interject me into your discussions with their members. I chose to leave that site for reasons having nothing to do with any animosity towards anyone there. His vulgar response goes more to the reason I left. I deign gratuitous vulgarity.

Cern,

Sorry about that didn't mean anything by it, still think you should come back regardless. Like I always say the more personalities the better. How the hell can a chat/social media board survive on TEN freakin members?? Without us it's so dull and boring. I was hoping that DBJ/SSC and others would show up for some laughs!

Coach, no harm, no foul. I joined that site after reading the members list. But for whatever their reasons, they don't post. Same for this site. Maybe it's me.

In watching the rams vs hawks it is enjoyable to watch teams capable of adjusting from possession to possession. A battle of outstanding hc's. Something Garrett has never given us. I will never understand why Jerry cannot see garrett's failures as a coach. Stubbornness I suppose.

(10-03-2019, 06:15 PM)cern Wrote: @tks.  do you really think you need to come to this site and threaten to suspend a man's account on your other site.  what you don't seem to understand is that you are the common denominator between the lack of posters on both sites.  you snidely tell coach d that he needs to go to a safe place if he's going to let words hurt him, but you squealed louder than bobby in deliverance when I called you a wanker.  and you proceeded to suspend my account.  you need to grow a pair.  if you're going to run your mouth, you need to be able to take it.  your meltdown, which is now on full display right here, is a clear indicator of the kind of man you are.  your female hormones seem to have gotten the better of you.  there are menopausal medicines that can help.  if all you spend are hundreds to maintain your mutual admiration society site, you must be sorely in need of attention.  you said there are no moderators on  this site, ergo, no suspensions.  we'll see.  have a nice day.

Cern, Did you or the other guys bother to think about who owns this particular site? Take a moment to think about it if you're capable..... and also think about the common denominator or where the drama is actually coming from all the way over here in my absence. I had not said a word to anyone here about anything until you, coach, and cellar drug me into your own mutual admiration society. Its telling that you have an issue with me but instead of discussing it with me like real men do, you brought it to another website entirely while gossiping about me and others like old women with nothing else better to do. Why? Why not just come to me and say what is on your mind if you had a problem with me? Now here we are again and you want to speak to me of female hormones??
Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

squealed louder than bobby in deliverance when I called you a wanker...................

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeee.....Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeee............Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

TSk, I mean KKK and Flock of Seagulls have exercised their power trip and banned my membership on talkingcowboys now they can continue their circle jerk with their boyfriend starhart. They probably sent out a tweet and an Instagram to all 5 members of the suspension. Talkingcowboys is the men's version of The View, when you exercise your right to free speech they shut you down! KKK which one are you Whoopie or Joyce?

Cern, Did you or the other guys bother to think about who owns this particular site? Take a moment to think about it if you're capable..... and also think about the common denominator or where the drama is actually coming from all the way over here in my absence. I had not said a word to anyone here about anything until you, coach, and cellar drug me into your own mutual admiration society. Its telling that you have an issue with me but instead of discussing it with me like real men do, you brought it to another website entirely while gossiping about me and others like old women with nothing else better to do. Why? Why not just come to me and say what is on your mind if you had a problem with me? Now here we are again and you want to speak to me of female hormones??..............................................oh my god he literally sounds like his batshit insane twitter feed!!!

@tks. I am not without fault. but neither are you. never once did I ever start an argument on talking cowboys. not once. I was respectful to everyone and only posted about football. but you guys hated that I gave credit to Stephen for so much of the good things happening with the cowboys lately. every one of my posts was met with a rebuttal, mostly from flocko and yourself with "that's bs" and you didn't use abbreviations. and that I have to be stupid to think that, since you believed it was garrett that was maing everything happen. when I mentioned I didn't like tyrone Crawford and would prefer he be released,, the same stuff from you and your cohorts. that's when I called flocko flummox and he got so irate, he typed in caps "YOU WILL CALL ME FLOCKO" along with a threat of suspension. when you started on me, I called you wanker, without the profanity laced comments like you and your buddies made to me and was suspended. why do I need to talk to you in private. you had no problem hurling your profanity laced insults at me on your forum, not in private. perhaps you're just not made of the stern stuff you think you are. I was amused to discover you have blocked me from even making drive- bys on your site. if you're going to bow, bow low.

@coach.....…...well, that all took a predictable turn.

(10-04-2019, 05:37 PM)cern Wrote: @coach.....…...well, that all took a predictable turn.
So true and you predicted it but I figured that it was only a matter of time myself. Place sucks anyway stale, boring. I was limited to who I could post to and I ended up posting to the greatest cheerleader of all time starhart (since there isn't anyone else, numbers are very limited).