Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lobby
Just get yo ass back over there...please...

(10-01-2019, 12:34 AM)cern Wrote: @rodent.  Just paid talkingcowboys a visit to see recent posts.  Saw two pages of talking about nipples.  Saw starhart posting how excited he got thinking about coach d  mom's nipples.  All the mutual admiration society joined in the nonsense.  I have no interest being a part of such sophomoric stupidity.  It's embarrassing.
WOW so true it was very creepy and embarrassing to say the least but I'm glad you did a drive-by. I mentioned how nobody even posts over there and after the Cowboys lost on Sunday yesterday it was nothing but crickets! I don't know why fans/people need to be cowards after they lose, why is that?

(10-01-2019, 12:47 PM)Coach D. Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 12:34 AM)cern Wrote: @rodent.  Just paid talkingcowboys a visit to see recent posts.  Saw two pages of talking about nipples.  Saw starhart posting how excited he got thinking about coach d  mom's nipples.  All the mutual admiration society joined in the nonsense.  I have no interest being a part of such sophomoric stupidity.  It's embarrassing.
WOW so true it was very creepy and embarrassing to say the least but I'm glad you did a drive-by. I mentioned how nobody even posts over there and after the Cowboys lost on Sunday yesterday it was nothing but crickets! I don't know why fans/people need to be cowards after they lose, why is that?
the true measure of a man can be judged by his words, or in modern times his fingertips.  i'm back in Alaska for a few days to shut down the fishing lodge for the winter.  need to move the float planes to anchorage and the ocean going fishing boats to safe harbor, winterize my house, the lodge, and the guide shacks.  then back to texas and get ready for quail season.  I appreciate you and rodent asking me to come back to talkingcowboys.  but talking about sexual arousal thinking about other posters moms just isn't my thing.

(10-01-2019, 05:42 PM)cern Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 12:47 PM)Coach D. Wrote:
the true measure of a man can be judged by his words, or in modern times his fingertips.  i'm back in Alaska for a few days to shut down the fishing lodge for the winter.  need to move the float planes to anchorage and the ocean going fishing boats to safe harbor, winterize my house, the lodge, and the guide shacks.  then back to texas and get ready for quail season.  I appreciate you and rodent asking me to come back to talkingcowboys.  but talking about sexual arousal thinking about other posters moms just isn't my thing.
Well you dont have to, I'm not doing that either! Come on back!

Posted by: @cellarrodent
Nada...  Last years game, is last years game...  TB holds the ball "way" too long, horrible getting through his reads, and is "absolutely" not even close to performing like DB is capable of.  Not to mention the limited O scheme as a result of DB out.  Stack it how you feel best, and I'll do the same...of course.  But the "holding water" part is like a edit damned swimming pool n shit!

The way I saw it Brees didn't play Sunday. Moot Point!!

Did not appreciate blasphemy either. A million better ways to express oneself.

TSK AKA Mr. Power trip over at talkingcowboys had the words EDIT damn crossed out can you freaking believe that, absolutely comical!

@coach. good morning. enjoying a cup of coffee sitting on the deck watching the nushagak river flow. mid 30's here and overcast. had a great year of fishing. already booked over 80% for next year. say hello to the rodent for me. heading back to texas tomorrow. miss the wife and dogs.

(10-02-2019, 02:32 PM)cern Wrote: @coach.  good morning.  enjoying a cup of coffee sitting on the deck watching the nushagak river flow.  mid 30's here and overcast.  had a great year of fishing.  already booked over 80% for next year.  say hello to the rodent for me.  heading back to texas tomorrow.  miss the wife and dogs.
 Right back at ya and after a few days of posting over there I think that you're doing the right thing by staying away TSK is yet again on his power trip and like dc.com it's become a clique show. I'll make sure and stay in touch with the cellar ratt he seems like a laid back poster that doesn't take himself too seriously.

spent my last day in Alaska hunting for grouse and ptarmigan. bringing them back to texas tomorrow. we've got lots of quail and a good number of chukars. but no grouse or ptarmigan. hoping to see improvement against the packers. loss to new orleans was a bummer. just 10 points with this offense is offensive.

(10-02-2019, 01:42 PM)Coach D. Wrote: Posted by: @cellarrodent
Nada...  Last years game, is last years game...  TB holds the ball "way" too long, horrible getting through his reads, and is "absolutely" not even close to performing like DB is capable of.  Not to mention the limited O scheme as a result of DB out.  Stack it how you feel best, and I'll do the same...of course.  But the "holding water" part is like a edit damned swimming pool n shit!

TSK AKA Mr. Power trip over at talkingcowboys had the words EDIT damn crossed out can you freaking believe that, absolutely comical!

Ever hear of the expression "Don't bite the hand that feeds you?" Apparently not but there will be a refresher course real soon.

Pretty screwed up when cowards talk about a man behind his back. I can fix it though..... Stay tuned.
Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

That applies to you too cellar. At least cern has enough manhood to not go behind a persons back although he seems fairly good with the vulgar language over here after asking to leave talkingcowboys with the ONE word. Personally I think it was more about me disagreeing with his post but that's water under the bridge.

(10-03-2019, 04:26 PM)Tks Wrote:

Ever hear of the expression "Don't bite the hand that feeds you?" Apparently not but there will be a refresher course real soon.

Pretty screwed up when cowards talk about a man behind his back. I can fix it though..... Stay tuned.
Behind your back? I already gave you the heads up on your site! Stop being such a EDIT damn baby all the time! Oh and FYI do you really think we give a damn about "talkingcowboys"? We can post at other places without your ANTIFA side affects!

(10-02-2019, 03:14 PM)Coach D. Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 02:32 PM)cern Wrote: @coach.  good morning.  enjoying a cup of coffee sitting on the deck watching the nushagak river flow.  mid 30's here and overcast.  had a great year of fishing.  already booked over 80% for next year.  say hello to the rodent for me.  heading back to texas tomorrow.  miss the wife and dogs.
 Right back at ya and after a few days of posting over there I think that you're doing the right thing by staying away TSK is yet again on his power trip and like dc.com it's become a clique show. I'll make sure and stay in touch with the cellar ratt he seems like a laid back poster that doesn't take himself too seriously.

Had you not come in blasting the website and everyone on it with your very first post it might have went better for you. After 2 years and the downfall of dc.com one would think seeing some of the old guys would be somewhat appreciated by yourself but that wasn't the case. Its a shame but you came in with the power trip so that's on you and the rat in the woodpile. I'm correcting that also.

We didn't bust our asses building a website and spending hundreds per year in the process just to have someone come in and trash it. Good luck finding youtube subscribers with your underhanded approach.

(10-03-2019, 04:34 PM)Coach D. Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 04:26 PM)Tks Wrote:

Behind your back? I already gave you the heads up on your site! Stop being such a god damn baby all the time! Oh and FYI do you really think we give a damn about "talkingcowboys"? We can post at other places without your ANTIFA side affects!

Better reacquaint yourself with other sites asap.

@tks. do you really think you need to come to this site and threaten to suspend a man's account on your other site. what you don't seem to understand is that you are the common denominator between the lack of posters on both sites. you snidely tell coach d that he needs to go to a safe place if he's going to let words hurt him, but you squealed louder than bobby in deliverance when I called you a wanker. and you proceeded to suspend my account. you need to grow a pair. if you're going to run your mouth, you need to be able to take it. your meltdown, which is now on full display right here, is a clear indicator of the kind of man you are. your female hormones seem to have gotten the better of you. there are menopausal medicines that can help. if all you spend are hundreds to maintain your mutual admiration society site, you must be sorely in need of attention. you said there are no moderators on this site, ergo, no suspensions. we'll see. have a nice day.

@Cern

If TSK wants to suspend us/me then more power to him! I hate blockers of free speech, absolutely hate it but if he wants to throw a tantrum then more power to him plus he has WAY TOO many rules over there i.e ya gotta be a Cowboy's fan to post and only Cowboy avatars, what is this Nazi Germany or something? Putting so many regulations on a freakin message board is counterproductive. The more depth you have the better the dialog but TSK has horse blinders on and has NO clue how to run a social media platform.