Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lobby
It’ll say “insert image into post”

Just because you can do something, doesn't always mean that you should.

Oh Jesus...you guys again? It's like being a DC fan isn't hard enough already...

Lol Cellar ya had to know the crazy was still alive and well.  Tongue

AT/Doc/Nurse...whatever the hell you go by now...  In your honor, and updated current as you'd originally posted...  Certainly shed some light on shit! I just tried to attach a photo...didn't work? Better luck next time, I guess? Getting..."message too long"? I'm not trying to attach a pic of close up on a pussy, or anything...this is a low res .gif? What .gif's anyway?

Sup cellar? Yeah that has been an issue they are working on. Go through the attach file at bottom and those large gif pics should upload bud.

(07-22-2019, 03:47 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: AT/Doc/Nurse...whatever the hell you go by now...  In your honor, and updated current as you'd originally posted...  Certainly shed some light on shit!  I just tried to attach a photo...didn't work?  Better luck next time, I guess?  Getting..."message too long"?  I'm not trying to attach a pic of close up on a pussy, or anything...this is a low res .gif?  What .gif's anyway?

Cellar, Save the image and then click on new attachment (Browse files) like Doc said and once selected and uploaded click on insert image or add attachment, then reply. The insert image appears best we think. This is a work around until the bug is fixed by MyBB.

Doc we probably need to add a sticky post about this for future reference until a fix is found. Big Grin

USA Today 

Eh?

(07-22-2019, 03:47 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: AT/Doc/Nurse...whatever the hell you go by now...  In your honor, and updated current as you'd originally posted...  Certainly shed some light on shit!  I just tried to attach a photo...didn't work?  Better luck next time, I guess?  Getting..."message too long"?  I'm not trying to attach a pic of close up on a pussy, or anything...this is a low res .gif?  What .gif's anyway?

(07-22-2019, 04:01 AM)Doc Wrote: Sup cellar? Yeah that has been an issue they are working on. Go through the attach file at bottom and those large gif pics should upload bud.

(07-22-2019, 09:14 AM)Tks Wrote:

Cellar, Save the image and then click on new attachment (Browse files) like Doc said and once selected and uploaded click on insert image or add attachment, then reply. The insert image appears best we think. This is a work around until the bug is fixed by MyBB.

Doc we probably need to add a sticky post about this for future reference until a fix is found. Big Grin
That worked great TK...thanx!  I didn't see the add attachment on the right, and never got to insert into post...my bad!

(07-22-2019, 04:01 AM)Doc Wrote: Sup cellar? Yeah that has been an issue they are working on. Go through the attach file at bottom and those large gif pics should upload bud.
Hey man...pleasure to type with ya again!  It's been a while, you doing ok?

Where's that brother with da "WHIP"?

(07-22-2019, 11:40 PM)cellarrodent Wrote:

(07-22-2019, 09:14 AM)Tks Wrote:

That worked great TK...thanx!  I didn't see the add attachment on the right, and never got to insert into post...my bad!

Just trying to help bud.

(07-22-2019, 11:47 PM)cellarrodent Wrote: Where's that brother with da "WHIP"?

He's probably working but he'll be around.