Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lobby
Hey Cern welcome back! I had to laugh at cartilage that was pretty funny! And I never reported anyone until I continued to get banned then I said F it and started to report those entitled little pricks, don't think it ever worked though because the mods had their favorite butt buddies that's for sure!

So now a little bit about football, and maybe a few other things. The Cowboys looked like shit last week against the Dolphins and actually if it wasn't for a few F ups by the Dolphins they could have won that game because they had their fair share of chances but fortunately the Cowboys played really well in the second half and they said we're done toying with you guys and now it's time to start to blow you out, which they did!

Question how the hell do I change the time on this thing and how do I put up my all-time famous avatar the Grim Reaper with the middle finger, thanks.

(09-26-2019, 05:04 PM)Coach D. Wrote: Hey Cern welcome back! I had to laugh at cartilage that was pretty funny! And I never reported anyone until I continued to get banned then I said F it and started to report those entitled little pricks, don't think it ever worked though because the mods had their favorite butt buddies that's for sure!
it amazes me that the guy suspending accounts is always telling others to grow a pair. a bit of introspection is needed.   I never liked wussie babies. I actually am impressed by the job done by stephen and will mcclay in assembling a good team and firing all of garrett's yes men and bringing in new coaches.  I honestly believe Stephen is a vastly superior gm (ad hoc) than jerry.  the apple fell far from the tree.

(09-26-2019, 05:11 PM)Coach D. Wrote: Question how the hell do I change the time on this thing and how do I put up my all-time famous avatar the Grim Reaper with the middle finger, thanks.
I've had no problems with avatars, but the time always seems to revert back to gmt or Zulu time.

(09-26-2019, 05:45 PM)cern Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 05:04 PM)Coach D. Wrote: Hey Cern welcome back! I had to laugh at cartilage that was pretty funny! And I never reported anyone until I continued to get banned then I said F it and started to report those entitled little pricks, don't think it ever worked though because the mods had their favorite butt buddies that's for sure!
it amazes me that the guy suspending accounts is always telling others to grow a pair. a bit of introspection is needed.   I never liked wussie babies. I actually am impressed by the job done by stephen and will mcclay in assembling a good team and firing all of garrett's yes men and bringing in new coaches.  I honestly believe Stephen is a vastly superior gm (ad hoc) than jerry.  the apple fell far from the tree.
Ya I think he does a superior job with the cap and contracts and overall I think the Cowboys have done an amazing job at drafting especially in the first round for the last 10 or so years (yes there have been a few hiccups ie Taco Bell) but I gotta admit I wasn't a big fan of the Jaylon Smith pick and to be honest, I'm still not. What I see out there is a guy going as hard as he can BUT still limping around favoring that leg..............Looking forward to the rebuttal from ALL site members.

There he is...where ya been KweeCern? Haven't seen ya surface for a bit, thought you might be "outback" somewhere, or some shit!

(09-27-2019, 02:42 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: There he is...where ya been KweeCern?  Haven't seen ya surface for a bit, thought you might be "outback" somewhere, or some shit!
I got tired of tks and flocko on talkingcowboys and asked to be removed from that site.  They most graciously complied.  Tks says people won't be suspended here.  We'll see.  Been spending time on the ranch.  Hoping for a cold front to push some dove in the area.  Quail season begins in about a month.  Can't wait.   Everything good on your end?

(09-27-2019, 03:50 AM)cern Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 02:42 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: There he is...where ya been KweeCern?  Haven't seen ya surface for a bit, thought you might be "outback" somewhere, or some shit!
I got tired of tks and flocko on talkingcowboys and asked to be removed from that site.  They most graciously complied.  Tks says people won't be suspended here.  We'll see.  Been spending time on the ranch.  Hoping for a cold front to push some dove in the area.  Quail season begins in about a month.  Can't wait.   Everything good on your end?
Never had quail but I would definitely eat it since there isn't much I wont eat and what is talkingcowboys and are you allowed to post there?

(09-27-2019, 10:55 PM)Coach D. Wrote:
Never had quail but I would definitely eat it since there isn't much I wont eat and what is talkingcowboys and are you allowed to post there?
It's another site with a membership similar to this one.  Let's just say I wasn't a good fit.  No harm,  no foul.

Hey buddy!  Good to see you're still doing your thing...on the "wild side"!  My dad's been up to his clubs getting ready the last month himself for duck/pheasant season.  He's been trying to get my ass up there to assist on a "slave morality" basis, but I'm hip on his intentions based on my experience over the years!  Happy to hear from ya!

TK's not your hassle, and never was...  Until proven otherwise, consider what I'm saying to be true...  Sometimes people get grouped into the intentions of the others in their group, I think he's mostly focused on the site construction/development side myself... However, he will "kick your ass" in the open forum space if he's not in agreement...and should do, of course!

Sorry...adding...things are going good on the "home front" and tough on the work frontier... Tough market out there based on oil/gas, tariff's, and expectations of where things are headed from a global perspective. But in all...personally doing great! Thanks for asking... Cowboys by 7 seem reasonable, considering Brees absence?

(09-28-2019, 03:32 AM)cellarrodent Wrote:
Hey buddy!  Good to see you're still doing your thing...on the "wild side"!  My dad's been up to his clubs getting ready the last month himself for duck/pheasant season.  He's been trying to get my ass up there to assist on a "slave morality" basis, but I'm hip on his intentions based on my experience over the years!  Happy to hear from ya!

TK's not your hassle, and never was...  Until proven otherwise, consider what I'm saying to be true...  Sometimes people get grouped into the intentions of the others in their group, who've never had the experience of being in "power"!  LMFAO...on a simple DC media forum nonetheless...hopefully that makes them feel more "powerful" than ever!  Cheap thrills at best!!!  I'd leave TK outta this conversation myself...  I think he's mostly focused on the site construction/development side myself...  However, he will "kick your ass" in the open forum space if he's not in agreement...and should do, of course!

Sorry...adding...things are going good on the "home front" and tough on the work frontier...  Tough market out there based on oil/gas, tariff's, and expectations of where things are headed from a global perspective.  But in all...personally doing great!  Thanks for asking...  Cowboys by 7 seem reasonable, considering Brees absence?
i did ask the other site to remove me.  it was my decision.  I just wasn't a good fit there.  I wish them no ill will.  among the members list there a few I really liked from the old dc.com days.  but they just didn't post there just as they don't seem to post here.  go figure.  I'm getting more involved with the wounded warriors cause than ever.  had to cancel a trip with some of them to the keys recently due to the freaking hurricane.  mother nature can be a "b" sometimes.  going back to Alaska next week to shut down the lodge for the year.  go cowboys.

It's a shame that dc.com was shut down and why the hell was it shut down in the first place, to block speech and opinions? What the hell was the point of having it in the first place? It was a board to post and have fun and that's exactly what we did however once the powers that be begun their power trip things really got out of hand, this guys gone now that guy who the F are you! They totally ruined every damn thing. Now hopefully we'll be able to post here without the superiority complex.

@ rodent....if you're suggesting that poor little tks was influenced by others on his site, I most respectfully disagree. he and flocko stick together like gorilla glue. with few exceptions, they are drawn to sophomoric posts. it's actually embarrassing.

(09-28-2019, 09:42 PM)cern Wrote: @ rodent....if you're suggesting that poor little tks was influenced by others on his site, I most respectfully disagree.  he and flocko stick together like gorilla glue.  with few exceptions, they are drawn to sophomoric posts.  it's actually embarrassing.
I'm not suggesting anything, other than what I believe to be the case.  Perhaps I'm mistaken.  We're all in the "over 50" club, so I'm not really sure why any 'babysitting' is necessary myself.  As long as people aren't physically threatening one another, I think we're all plenty old enough to manage ourselves just fine...as we do it everyday in life?  It's not like we're a bunch of teenage kids that are out of control.  So I don't get the need for a moderator, other than the moderators individual need to be in control?  I think if someone was to get out of control, a handful of members would automatically jump in naturally, and let that person know they'd crossed the line.  Again...as we do everyday in life?

You should just suck it up, and get your ass back over there as well...  The point of a forum is bringing together different opinions, personalities, and perspectives.  Whether or not someone agrees with your position on things, that shouldn't be an issue.  I don't agree with your opinion of the Jones/Clampets, but that doesn't mean I don't want to hear what you have to say either.  See ya back over there...