Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Kellen Moore Fix The Offense?
I don't wear costumes while watching games.

(08-14-2019, 02:23 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: To open up this can of worms Moore, I really don't see this inexperienced kid lighting any fires in DC, at least not for a few years...from my perspective...  I'll leave all "hype" up to those that "hype" on a regular basis...  And while I've always been a "big" fan of Witten, this cat should still be in the broadcast booth!  He'll get his, but won't report home to "mom" much...bout what he got!  Adding...been one of the best/notable at his position, but the ships done sailed...imo.  Time for more Jarwin/Shutlz moving forward...  Adding again...a leader he can be...

I don't know that 30 qualifies as being a "kid".... but he certainly is inexperienced.  He's also very intelligent, and has the experience of his head coach and QB coach to help guide him..... if he needs it.  While I understand your concern, I'm not the least bit worried.  Given the offense Garrett has built for him, I think Moore has a fairly easy job, as offensive coordinator jobs go.

As for "hype"..... the only difference between yous and mine is that yours is almost all negative..... but it's still hype.... and according to you, it's hype with nothing from any reliabel source to back it up...... since you pay no attention to anything from anyone else.

I'm also not the least bit surprised that someone like you would disrespect Jason Witten.   Rolleyes
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

Based on what I've seen and heard from the staff..... Witten is the #1 TE in practice. He's excited bout the changes Moore is bringing to the offense, and even though he didn't play in the first game.... Jarwin... in his spot.... lead the team in receptions.

I have to think it would be pretty hard to keep Witten off the field.... and just as hard to keep the ball out of his hands.
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

Oh...Jesus...you hearing that Cern...zzz...zzz...I'm telling you we've definitely gotta consider an outside pest control provider...the infestation is really becoming outside our immediate control... I wish we could spend the day doing nothing...but that's just not possible!

(08-14-2019, 03:14 AM)cern Wrote: I don't wear costumes while watching games.

Maybe you should......... this is not a good look for you!

[Image: the_man_who_was_allowed_on_a_us_airways_...a37655.jpg]

(08-15-2019, 03:19 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: Oh...Jesus...you hearing that Cern...zzz...zzz...I'm telling you we've definitely gotta consider an outside pest control provider...the infestation is really becoming outside our immediate control...  I wish we could spend the day doing nothing...but that's just not possible!

If you're hearing things.... you should probably see someone about that...... and maybe address some of your other issues at the same time.

The team has wrapped things up in Oxnard, and things are looking good on both sides of the ball!

The only thing slowing down Moore's offense, is our awesome defense!   Cool

Pre #2 is coming right up, looking forward to seeing performances from more of our young players "standing out" in this game... Didn't see a great deal of that in pre #1, from my perspective. Cuts on the horizon...