Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Dak Raise His Game To Another Level?
(08-13-2019, 03:41 AM)StarHart Wrote: I'm going to go over to that other site.... and leave this one for you.... since you're not interested in the intended topic...... if I see Cold1 I'll suggest that he comes to see you.
Bye.

(08-13-2019, 03:53 AM)cern Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 03:41 AM)StarHart Wrote: I'm going to go over to that other site.... and leave this one for you.... since you're not interested in the intended topic...... if I see Cold1 I'll suggest that he comes to see you.
Bye.
That's a definite "bummer"...for sure!  I'll miss him...

(08-13-2019, 03:56 AM)cellarrodent Wrote:
Bye.
Hard to imagine he eats with that same mouth.  Since my banishment remains in effect, I can only read the drivel.

(08-13-2019, 04:02 AM)cern Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 03:56 AM)cellarrodent Wrote:
Bye.
Hard to imagine he eats with that same mouth.  Since my banishment remains in effect, I can only read the drivel.
LMFAO...buy a "first class fly swatter"...it'll pay for itself quickly!  Raid's on sale at Ace round the country too?  Got a couple cases handy!

All right man...peace for the evening! Type with ya soon!

At the time they were signed, Stafford, Carr, and Luck were all the highest paid QBs in the league.

I'm not sure I see any reason for Dak not to be in that range. His numbers are as good as theirs and he's won 9 or 10 games every year.... and made the playoffs twice. I think it's fair to say that he's got a better team around him than those other guys but I don't think that's something to hold against him.

I now a lot of knickers will be knotted when his deal is done, but as long as the guaranteed money is right and the end of the deal leaves some room to maneuver, mine won't be among them. He's our starting QB, I don't see that changing any time soon.... I'm not impressed with our backups and I don't see other options.
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

What I definitely don't see...is a SB any time real soon myself... Time to start paying for all those that took so long to gather up but still didn't win... All based on how the Jones think an FA team should be built entirely from the draft still? Right back to the JJ overpay a few program... We've got a hell of a lot of "homeless/bums" round here...I'm just hoping he's not overlooking our market pool to fill his budget roster spots...some real "gamers" up in here!

(08-13-2019, 11:45 PM)cellarrodent Wrote: What I definitely don't see...is a SB any time real soon myself...  Time to start paying for all those that took so long to gather up but still didn't win...  All based on how the Jones think an FA team should be built entirely from the draft still?  Right back to the JJ overpay a few program...  We've got a hell of a lot of "homeless/bums" round here...I'm just hoping he's not overlooking our market pool to fill his budget roster spots...some real "gamers" up in here!
all this contract garbage is making me care less and less each passing day.  thank god it will be dove season in 18 days.  got an interesting e-mail from that other site saying my banishment has ended.  they go directly to spam, but out of curiosity I opened it and read it.   I thought it was a permanent ban.    and I was just fine with that. Rolleyes

time to watch dana white's contender series on espn+ some pretty good mma fights.

(08-14-2019, 12:12 AM)cern Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 11:45 PM)cellarrodent Wrote: What I definitely don't see...is a SB any time real soon myself...  Time to start paying for all those that took so long to gather up but still didn't win...  All based on how the Jones think an FA team should be built entirely from the draft still?  Right back to the JJ overpay a few program...  We've got a hell of a lot of "homeless/bums" round here...I'm just hoping he's not overlooking our market pool to fill his budget roster spots...some real "gamers" up in here!
all this contract garbage is making me care less and less each passing day.  thank god it will be dove season in 18 days.  got an interesting e-mail from that other site saying my banishment has ended.  they go directly to spam, but out of curiosity I opened it and read it.   I thought it was a permanent ban.    and I was just fine with that. Rolleyes
It's crazy stuff...no question.  Probably a great deal we're not privy too and don't understand about how they're all constructed and determined as well...  Not my direct industry, so I could be wrong, and always willing to hear a different perspective that's not "hype" based.  But appears, on the surface, to be somewhat clear...  What I am clear about though, is some teams win very often, and others on a somewhat regular basis, but then theirs the 6/7 teams that never win at all?  DC's on that "never" list since even I could be considered a fairly young man...  So all hasn't been "good in da hood" for lotsa years!

As far as the rest of your post...all that comes to mind is "Romper Room", with lots of bias in favor of few!

On a positive note...my "bionic" fly swatter just came in today!! This "god dammit" has unbelievable responsiveness... It's a thing of beauty! I can't wait to try it out!

Stop sending me pictures of your "fly swatters"...... aka sex toys
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

Cern...you hearin what I'm hearin? There's some buzzzzin goin on up in here... Listen closely now...zzzz...zzzz...I know that pesky fly's back... I can feel it... Som bitch musta got in when the rest us were working or doing something productive with our time?... All right, the "Bionic Fly Blaster"...is in hand, and I'm all "Camo Rambo" and hiding out...this brother's goin down!

Rodent....spent a lot of time on the reloading bench. Turned out 400 .28 Gage shells. Dove season right around the corner. Locked and loaded.

(08-15-2019, 01:54 AM)cern Wrote: Rodent....spent a lot of time on the reloading bench.  Turned out 400 .28 Gage shells.  Dove season right around the corner.  Locked and loaded.
Crazy thing is man...you'd probably get on with my dad lots...  He's a total outdoors hunter fisherman, loads his own shells, and nothing else matters much to that man...  I'm not implying other things don't matter to you, but you cats are from the same mold in terms of "ol school" outdoor activities.