Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Dak Raise His Game To Another Level?
(08-13-2019, 03:11 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: LMFAO...some people just don't get the "jest" of shit either...it's like ya gotta spell the shit out for em?  That takes time, and time is "money" for some of us anyway!  A good read is "hooked on phonics"...highly recommended for the illiterate!
If NFL.com is correct that Dak turned a 30 million offer and is seeking 40million, I'd suspend contract talks.  No way he's done enough to deserve that kind of money.

(08-13-2019, 03:11 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: LMFAO...some people just don't get the "jest" of shit either...it's like ya gotta spell the shit out for em?  That takes time, and time is "money" for some of us anyway!  A good read is "hooked on phonics"...highly recommended for the illiterate!

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion, but if you're gong to go on about how stupid I am, you should at least use the right words.

jest = joking or kidding...... like.... You say you used Hooked on Phonics..... surely you jest.
gist = substance or general point of something.... like ..... I don't think you got the gist of it

Maybe... if you're so impressed with Hooked On Phonics... you should give it another run through... set a better example for the illiterate. Blush
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

I think Dak is going to get something in the 34 - 36 range..... hopefully structured in a way that makes it easier to take.
Some folks look for facts to support their opinions.... smart folks look for facts to form their opinion.

oh shit...there's a another pesky fly in the building...going after my "fly swatter"...strike one, strike two....splat...another fly bites the dust!

I also think he's going to show significant improvement this year.... thanks in part to Kitna..... and if they don't get his contract done, and he has a real good season.... it WILL cost them 40 mil to do it next year.

(08-13-2019, 03:04 AM)StarHart Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 02:15 AM)cern Wrote: Just returned from the keys after having taken 4 wounded  warriors out for 3 days of fishing.  I feel so fortunate to be able to do so.  I see the resident drama queen trying to ruin yet another site with his childish rants.  I'm talking about starhart, of course.  Hopefully the site administrators nip this in the bud.

What rant would that be?  I haven't posted anything on this site for 3 days.

First you whine about Flocko, who doesn't even visit the site, and now you're whining about me when I haven't been here.

You're the kind of guy who keeps other guys away from the site..... maybe you could try to get along with people?
Couldn't help but notice during my suspension the major topic of discussion, led by yourself, was about male genitalia and whether they should be shaved or not.  Then you started your usual bs with cold 1 including your vulgarity about kissing and licking male genitalia.  Fact is, you're a very vulgar red neck.  I'm sure "the wife" would be proud of you.

(08-13-2019, 03:21 AM)cern Wrote:
If NFL.com is correct that Dak turned a 30 million offer and is seeking 40million, I'd suspend contract talks.  No way he's done enough to deserve that kind of money.
There are some open analyst debates out there worth a view...  We do have to consider the new level of the QB market, for sure...  But he hasn't done a damn thing?  And if you look at his production without Zeke or Coop, it's been even worse...  So his whole demand is really based on who he has around him...and certainly hasn't done anything outside of his program, on his own accolades, to deserve this contract, imo...of course!  I'll take T.Brady at 23 any day of the week! Now there's a cat that realizes without suitable players around him, he can't do it on his own!

Oh shit...look out...another pesky fly in the building..."fly swatter in hand"...strike one...splat! I saw his next move coming before he even realized it! I'm gettin pretty good at this Cern...

(08-13-2019, 03:28 AM)cern Wrote: Couldn't help but notice during my suspension the major topic of discussion, led by yourself, was about male genitalia and whether they should be shaved or not.  Then you started your usual bs with cold 1 including your vulgarity about kissing and licking male genitalia.  Fact is, you're a very vulgar red neck.  I'm sure "the wife" would be proud of you.

Why are you whining here, about what I do there?  Aren't you just spreading "drama"?

I don't think a joke and a response or two constitutes a major topic of discussion.... and I responded to Cold1's nonsense, just like I do to yours.... I didn't "start" anything there, just like YOU brought my name up here.... as is usually the case.  What appears to be a "major topic of discussion".... and oddly concerning, for you..... is me.  Wouldn't you rather talk about something more interesting? ;-}

@rodent. I'm surprised by the level of greed shown by Dak and Zeke. They're basically saying screw the rest of the team. More and more it's looking like franchise tags in their futures. Lines in the sand.

I'm going to go over to that other site.... and leave this one for you.... since you're not interested in the intended topic...... if I see Cold1 I'll suggest that he comes to see you.

(08-13-2019, 03:37 AM)StarHart Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 03:28 AM)cern Wrote: Couldn't help but notice during my suspension the major topic of discussion, led by yourself, was about male genitalia and whether they should be shaved or not.  Then you started your usual bs with cold 1 including your vulgarity about kissing and licking male genitalia.  Fact is, you're a very vulgar red neck.  I'm sure "the wife" would be proud of you.

Why are you whining here, about what I do there?  Aren't you just spreading "drama"?

I don't think a joke and a response or two constitutes a major topic of discussion.... and I responded to Cold1's nonsense, just like I do to yours.... I didn't "start" anything there, just like YOU brought my name up here.... as is usually the case.  What appears to be a "major topic of discussion".... and oddly concerning, for you..... is me.  Wouldn't you rather talk about something more interesting? ;-}
Tell your lies elsewhere you venomous, vulgar, vituperous viper.

(08-13-2019, 03:38 AM)cern Wrote: @rodent.  I'm surprised by the level of greed shown by Dak and Zeke.  They're basically saying screw the rest of the team.  More and more it's looking like franchise tags in their futures.  Lines in the sand.
Yeah man...I agree!

(08-13-2019, 03:35 AM)cellarrodent Wrote: Oh shit...look out...another pesky fly in the building..."fly swatter in hand"...strike one...splat!  I saw his next move coming before he even realized it!  I'm gettin pretty good at this Cern...
Lmao.  The vulgar one isn't hard to figure out.

Confucius say...some people can "NEVER" be trusted, even on their "fake" good day, and especially given their "track record" of disrupt! Looks like dem MF's don't have a rats ass chance in "hell" of ever making shit right...ever again! It's a damn shame really...from a rats perspective!